Are you enjoying the amazing weather this summer? Why not treat you wooden garden furniture to some Woodoc and bring out its natural beauty. Whether you want a high gloss or matt sealed look, or a natural oiled look we have the product to make it look fantastic while protecting it from the sun and rain.
- For a high-gloss finish use Woodoc 50.
- For a matt/satin finish use Woodoc 50 Matt.
- For an oiled finish use Woodoc Wood Dressing.
- Use Woodoc Patio to clean and maintain the wood.
Image: the image in this post is a teak table top finished with Woodoc Wood Dressing and rubbed with Stainless Steel Wool and Woodoc Patio to give a rich patina and silky smooth finish.
Woodoc today launched its new water-borne deck sealer and plus-life primer in Europe.
The new sealer follows in the tradition of high-performance easy to use products that has always been a hallmark of Woodoc. Woodoc Water-Borne Deck Sealer creates a clear or tinted low gloss finish. It is a remarkably tough, wear- resistant deck sealer that protects wood from weathering due to UV and water ingress. Used in conjunction with the Woodoc Water-Borne Plus-Life Primer which binds to the lignin in the wood it performs outstandingly on all types of wooden decks and exterior woodwork Its main features are:
- Excellent protection against wind,water, pollution and salt spray.
- The tinted product provides extra protection against ultra-violet radiation under extreme conditions.
- High build-up characteristic for a smooth and attractive low-gloss finish.
- Penetrates wood,binds with it and lends a flexible yet strong and resistant surface finish.
- Suitable for all types of wood.
- Non-toxic once dry.
- Does not affect glue.
- Biodegrades at the end of its lifespan.
Woodoc Water-Borne Deck is available in Europe in: