Woodoc today launched its new water-borne deck sealer and plus-life primer in Europe.
The new sealer follows in the tradition of high-performance easy to use products that has always been a hallmark of Woodoc. Woodoc Water-Borne Deck Sealer creates a clear or tinted low gloss finish. It is a remarkably tough, wear- resistant deck sealer that protects wood from weathering due to UV and water ingress. Used in conjunction with the Woodoc Water-Borne Plus-Life Primer which binds to the lignin in the wood it performs outstandingly on all types of wooden decks and exterior woodwork Its main features are:
- Excellent protection against wind,water, pollution and salt spray.
- The tinted product provides extra protection against ultra-violet radiation under extreme conditions.
- High build-up characteristic for a smooth and attractive low-gloss finish.
- Penetrates wood,binds with it and lends a flexible yet strong and resistant surface finish.
- Suitable for all types of wood.
- Non-toxic once dry.
- Does not affect glue.
- Biodegrades at the end of its lifespan.
Woodoc Water-Borne Deck is available in Europe in: